Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Reply: meme-ed by a miao

okie dokie, tis post is dedicated to miao who meme-ed (surprise surprise!!) :)
someone already 'imposing' punishments already cuz of my sluggish blog updates hehe..better 'meme' her back, just to tell her tat Tuzki chairman MaddMadd is still around (/spirit & /upup)

1.What are your goals/dreams?
To continue my pursuit of being a artist/painter (Preferably not in Malaysia)

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
Waking up everyday knowing I'm alive.

3.Favourite colour?
Black.

4. Do you have a crush now? How did you know each other?
Yep. I met her when i promised to bring her an apple strudel all the way from Perth.

5. Where do you wish to go the most?
Millpoint, South Perth, Western Australia. I have significant memories from that place.

6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
I'm a cold person. And it's difficult for people to understand that I'm actually warm-hearted inside.

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
Drive alone at odd hours in the morning, listening to nothing but Jazz, accompanied with only coffee and cigarettes.

8. Most afraid to lose..?
Honour. Dignity. Pride (im a Leo). Goal in life.

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
I'll be a goddamn manager again. Even if I'm in a different industry now.

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
Kind of, but there's a lot of self-discovery that needs to be done too.

11. Favorite song?
Varies. From Jazz to Acid Jazz. From Lounge to Chillouts. From Trance to Progressive Trance. From Oldies to Bob Marleys. From Pianos to Er-Hus.
But definitely not pop.

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
I wish there's another species of rabbit. Called 'Tuzkis'. (/SPIRIT)

13.What age do you wish to live until?
Not for me to determine. But at least till i have accomplished something significantly meaningful and may impact on people's lives.

14. You Hate which type of people the most?
Rude/arrogant people.

15. Are you satisfied with your life?
Definitely not right now.

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
Spend some time alone on a tall tall rooftop, overlooking the busy city. With some wine, cigarettes and good music (too much to think, too little time to think).

17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
Adulthood. Sometimes its full of bullshits and hidden agendas it makes me sick.

18. If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?
No one. I have a bad habit of bottling up everything.

19. If god will give you one thing and take away another, what do you think it will be?
Give me courage. Take away my pride.

20. Have you found yourself?
I re-discover myself many many times, usually each time after heart-breaks. Let's just hope i will discover something different and through different ways next time.


That's all folks!!)
I don't have anyone to pass this list too (sowee miao). But hoped this list would do someone good yea? =)

4 comments:

aileng miao said...

yeahyeah~~ someone replied my meme~~ but why nomore victims?!! :sigh:

imagining a spiecies of rabbit named tuzkis n look exactly the same as tuzki... ehhh whats it suppose to eat for life yea?

Maddox said...

hmm.. mehbe fav food is milk?
see the "/adore" emoticon..
=)

aileng miao said...

oh yahor... nolah maybe its bombay sapphire. cuz tuzki in real life hug it and slept in bathtub. i guess it's habitat is bathtub too.

Maddox said...

weiii weiii...
(i smelled cheap shot) (t_t)