Monday, August 4, 2008

So, this is what called 'memories' pt. 1

..Sometimes, i have a certain picture playing behind my head. Though subtle, but faded it is not. I still remember back in the days where i wander aimlessly in winter nights bracing the cold and chilly raindrops tinkering on my face. It was so quiet back then. And i was too, quietly hurting...
..certain time back then, i lived my life like a hermit. I remembered whisky and weed being my only friend. And i worked without an aim, only goal is to get drunk so i can sleep away the pain, and getting high during the days so i can 'float' amid my ever-lasting pain...
..i was hurt. for being taken away what i pride myself for. I spiralled straight down n landed flat on my face. The night it seems, are only there to engulf me with its generous silent darkness, as i pretended to be well and strong to my parents. but like a waddling duck on a pond, grace it seems, is not beckoned by what is struggling underneath. I was drunk, ousted myself from outside, and musics from my pc is what i want to hear. to accompany me through night after night of drunken sorrow. The day it seems, doesnt shine for me either. I was just merely working to anticipate the night. another night of solemness..
..slowly and painfully, i began to regain my stand. but not without help from certain friends. Three persons to be exact. One, is where i had known since my days of college greens. Two, is where i had known through one. And three, in which i had also known through one. Though it is rare nowadays, that we exchange hello, you guys are part of what i owe to you what i am today.
..and sometimes, a certain birdy will fly by into my lonely space. A certain someone, so far away from where i wander through those times. and to finally meet upon my return to homeland. but all is only clear after the times have moved the clouds, allowing the sun to shine in my life again..
From memories to present, i began to see what is trying to make sense. We, came from a long way to where we are today. and i secretly vowed, that I will, bring you to the place where it all began..
"it is a place of beauty, it was only me, who failed to see the beauty in things back then"

No comments: