Saturday, August 16, 2008

relate this.

while mamak-ing, a friend of mine brought up the topic where he has this another friend who can see something we cannot see. This friend of his, was born with extra vision, where she can see foggish shapes of human silhouttes lingering among us. He goes on explaining the things that she (his friend) sees.
"...she said ar, the ghost is Perth is more aggresive than in Malaysia. Then hor, she said comparing Perth and Malaysia right, the ghosts in Perth are more prone and many on rooftops compared to Malaysia. This really freaks her out. Sometimes she cries suddenly one worr.."
"..archelli she said the things she sees doesnt have any face one. Its like foggish, semi-transparent silhoutte. With hollow-ish rounds for eyes. And normally they're in red or black..."
quote: Yi Tung
Of course i listened and nodded respectively, and go along the conversation like its normal. But that night before i slept, something came across my mind. Though I recalled it happened a very long time ago, still I was kinda 'disturbed' to know what he said that thing drew a connection to what I saw or thought I had imagined what I saw when i was two decades younger.
I was about seven that time. I remember it so well what happened that night before i slept. I shared room with my brother n parents. My dad was out to overseas that night. Bro was just getting ready to sleep as mom switch off the lights. Then, clearly in the darkness, i saw silhouttes of two child, red in color. They were frolicking slowly towards me. I shouted, mom switched on the lights, and they were gone. Surprisingly, i manage to shook that incident off that very night, thinking that i might have been imagining things. Until recently....

4 comments:

aileng miao said...

until recently how how?? they'r bek?

eeeee...... its the month of hungry ghost now le.....

chou yi tung, chou maddmadd made me scare.........

Love a Lot said...

aiyerrr takutnye... omg!!!!!!!

Maddox said...

no le, they not back anymore..
but i can still remember clearly how they walk la. i can show u some day if u wanna.
wuahaha!

Maddox said...

helow, gots new viewer in my always abandoned blog wo. welcome welcome =)

takut lehh, hoho.. **evillish grin