Friday, May 2, 2008

tenderness..

walking through the windy clouds,
the sunlight's subtle reach,
i felt a tinge of tenderness,
like how you used to embrace me,
then i discovered you've changed,
and i'm all alone now,
how would i go on now?
wandering in the cold,
how can this be?
i'm right beside you,
but i'm no longer in your eyes,
i can no longer read what your eyes are hiding,
i guess it's no use anymore,
i'll slowly fade away,
and let you have your happiness in your own world,
i cannot bear to disturb your prerogative,
this, is my last tenderness...
i do not know,
i do not understand,
i no longer wanted,
to know why my heart,..
obviously it dires your intimacy,
but i'm alone till dawn,
i do not know,
i do not understand,
i no longer wanted,
to know why my heart,..
aches when love is most beautiful when all alone,
i'll give you my best,
unwittingly, unwillingly,
i'm standing alone at this narrow alley again,
i have not cried, nor have i laughed,
i want to believe this is a dream,
but there was no sign,
no reason,
yet you've already said it all,
i shall give you freedom,
...freedom...
that, will be my last tenderness

-loosely based on : 溫柔 -

No comments: