Thursday, May 8, 2008

TEKKEN 5

lailai, any Tekken 5 players come challenge me.. lemme kick your ass with just three (3) of my expertise characters..lemme introduce:
Devil Jin (Jin Kazama). Primary character. Just pick anybody you want la,. my expertise with this character knows no bound, so far ive lose only once with Devil Jin, but got my revenge later on with Christie Monteiro..

Christie Monteiro. secondary character. I'll use her when i see you have some skills, but not quite the skills to beat me. in other words, im fuckin' toyin around with ya sonny-boy...

Anna Williams. tertiary character. i'll use her only when my opponent's utterly a noob. reason being is that a defeat is never enough. but a defeat after enduring my bitch-slaps will.
well if you guys think im arrogant, yeah i am. cuz im that DAMN good in Tekken 5. come try me, i wont bite....hard.

No comments: