Tuesday, June 24, 2008

shells shed over time's passing

Stars in the night is all i see,
and the gloomy moon is beaming out for me,
shining in the starlight of my eye,
as I fly away I'm whispering bye-bye,
I'm just another kind of guy,
and I'm leaving for another kind of world,
shiny sky above inviting me,
don't be sorry cause'
tomorrow never dies
Floating on a flyaway tonight,
and I'm sweeping through the skies in speedy fly,
leaving all the dreariness behind,
to another space another time
Amended from "Tomorrow Never Dies", by Swan Lee
"time to time i promise myself i will change for being a different person, but deterrence of irony is not an easy task. At least when i paused and looked past the footsteps i left behind, things do worked out in an unexpected twist, which is still good. At least I had hoped for being a better person now, not a different one"

No comments: