Monday, April 21, 2008

opening now

hey guys, i'm sellin off some of my collectible figurines and models alike here on my blog. pretty soon i'll update u guys time to time with pictures of what i have and together with it, the specification of the figurines as well as the price they fetch. if there's anything you find that u like, feel free to reach to me kayz.
oh yea, one more important thing, if you guyz are within Klang Valley, shipment's FREE k =)

Ere's how to reach me:

(T) : 012 3422 707
(E) : maddox147@yahoo.com

"when i was young i wanted an Omega Supreme, daddy says no, its too big and expensive. Get BumbleBee instead. r-r-r-r-right..."

3 comments:

aileng miao said...

bumblebee is more yeng than omega supreme. its more cutie, gentle, caring and lovable. I SUPPORT UNCLE!!

is this toyshop selling tuzki figure?

Maddox said...

/sad/nono/peeve
i wan my omega supremeeeee~
(ber-laugai-ing)

Maddox said...

ee.. im actually looking for tuzki plushies leh.. too bad they are only sold limitedly at China.. been searching Ebay..
when i got edi i keep one 'ekor' for u k.. must buy arr
*evilishh**